Microsoft SQL Server 2017 for Embedded Systems
SQL Server 2017 represents a major step towards making SQL Server a platform that gives you choices of development languages, data types, on-premises or cloud, and operating systems by bringing the power of SQL Server to Linux, Linux-based Docker containers, and Windows.
|SQL Server 2017 Master Data Services (MDS)|| • Experience and performance are improved when upgrading from SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, and SQL Server 2016 to SQL Server 2017 Master Data Services.
• You can now view the sorted lists of entities, collections and hierarchies in theExplorerpage of the Web application.
• Performance is improved for staging millions of records using the staging stored procedure.
|SQL Server 2017 Analysis Services (SSAS)||SQL Server Analysis Services 2017 introduces many enhancements for tabular models.|
|SQL Server 2017 Reporting Services (SSRS)|| • Comments are now available for reports, to add perspective and collaborate with others. You can also include attachments with comments.
• In the latest releases of Report Builder and SQL Server Data Tools, you can create native DAX queries against supported SQL Server Analysis Services tabular data models by dragging and dropping desired fields in the query designers. See theReporting Services blog.
• To enable development of modern applications and customization, SSRS now supports a fully OpenAPI compliant RESTful API. The full API specification and documentation can now be found onswaggerhub.
- MDS Pacific Australia & New Zealand : email@example.com
- MDS Pacific South East Asia : firstname.lastname@example.org
- MDS Pacific India : email@example.com
- MDS Pacific China : firstname.lastname@example.org