Microsoft SQL Server 2012 for Embedded Systems
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organization unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission critical confidence.
|The 9s you need with AlwaysOn||Deliver required uptime and data protection, server to cloud without wasting time and money.
Help reduce planned and unplanned downtime with the new integrated high availability and
disaster recovery solution, SQL Server AlwaysOn.
Achieve maximum application availability and data protection with options to configure active,
multiple secondaries and ability to quickly failover and recover applications.
|Blazing-fast query performance with ColumnStore Index||Gain breakthrough and predictable performance backed by industry-leading benchmarks.
Overview Make a bet on a trusted platform that continuously leads in industry-relevant TPC-E,
TPC-H and real-world application performance benchmarks. Release over release SQL Server is SAP-certified to run some of the industry’s most demanding workloads.
Significantly boost query performance, by up to ~10x for star join and similar queries with the
new ColumnStore Index.
|Rapid data discovery via Power View and PowerPivot||Empower end users with new insights through rapid data exploration and visualization.
Discover new insights at the speed of thought with Power View, a highly interactive, familiar
browser-based data exploration, visualization, and presentation experiences for users of all levels.
Empower users of all levels to access and mash-up data from virtually any source,
Create compelling reports and analytical applications, and easily collaborate and share insight
using familiar tools with PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
|Credible, consistent data via BI Semantic Model and Data Quality Service||Enable users with self-service BI while gaining better monitoring and management capabilities for IT.
• Offload IT tasks and reduce support requests with self-service analytics tools, like Power View and PowerPivot, that scale to thousands across the organization.
• Balance the need to monitor, manage, and govern the data and analytics end users Create with IT dashboards and controls that help IT monitor end user activity, data source usage, and gather performance metrics from servers
|Scale on demand from devices to datacenter to cloud||Scale on demand with flexible and hybrid deployment options on your terms server to cloud.
• Gain operational flexibility with proven Microsoft cloud offerings, private or public, that deliver interoperable deployment options with SQL Server 2012.
• Break free and scale beyond the constraints of any one deployment environment by taking advantage Hybrid IT opportunities with a common architecture that spans traditional servers, appliances and the cloud.
|Write applications once, run anywhere with SQL Server Data Tools||Extend the reach of data virtually anywhere across server and/or cloud with expansive developer technologies.
• Enable new scenarios with SQL Azure Data Sync, a cloud service that provides bi-directional data synchronization between databases across datacenter and cloud.
• Provide a consistent and open data-feed to power multiple user experiences across the web, devices and desktop with OData, an open protocol built on widely used web standards.
- MDS Pacific Australia & New Zealand : email@example.com
- MDS Pacific South East Asia : firstname.lastname@example.org
- MDS Pacific India : email@example.com
- MDS Pacific China : firstname.lastname@example.org