Altium Concord Pro
Altium Concord Pro is your single source for component data, real-time sourcing information, component traceability within designs, and collaboration with your mechanical design team – All these within the Altium Designer unified environment.
Make Design Decisions with Ease and Confidence
- Up-to-date and Standardized Component Data
- With a single shared library, standardized method for defining components, and visibility into component status, Altium Concord Pro provides one place to easily find, create and reuse component data you can trust – all within your design environment.
- Bi-directional ECAD/MCAD Collaboration
- Altium Concord Pro facilitates a collaborative environment to keep you and your mechanical team in sync on design intent and any changes – to board shape, component placement, and copper geometry – so you can rest assured that your electronic and mechanical designs come together.
- Component Traceability
- Featuring “Where Used” functionality, Altium Concord Pro can identify where any given component has been used, enabling your designs to be kept up to date, and your proven components to be reused with confidence.
- Real-time Sourcing Information
- Altium Concord Pro brings live supplier data directly into your design environment so you can design with real-time information – including availability, alternatives, and pricing – at your fingertips.
|Enables the full set of Concord Pro services for your organization, including provisioning the required storage space for data and backups. One server is required per organization.|
|Provides user access to Concord Pro functionality. One client is required for each user accessing Concord Pro services.|