Industry benchmark for in-depth, accurate analysis of industrial-scale C code. QAC is the industry-leading static analysis solution for the C language, providing a comprehensive suite of features to help to enforce a wide range of coding standards, and to find bugs in new and legacy code.
- C language proprietary parser, integrated with a sophisticated dataflow engine
- Identifies coding defects at the earlier possible stage in the development cycle
- Dataflow analysis to catch bugs
- Improves code reliability, maintainability, portability, re-usability and testability
- Demonstrate compliance to coding rule sets and coding standards, including MISRA C
- Very precise diagnostic information (and extensive help text) for developers to identify defects, analyze the root causes and implement fixes
- Diagnostics, metrics and visualisations to improve the effectiveness of code reviews
- Automated code inspection provides instant, object, repeatable code audits
- Minimal false positives, saving time, money and key experienced resources
- Component-based, plugin architecture
- Two user interfaces
- cross-platform graphical user interface with integrated source code editor,
- cross-platform command line interface.
- Full integration with Microsoft Visual Studio and Eclipse, so developers now have all the features of the cross-platform GUI from within their favourite development environment.
- Cross-platform, cross-interface, multi-language project format and project engine, allowing mixed source code (C and C††) projects
- Portable project format, allowing project configurations to be easily distributed among development team members.
- Complete control over all project settings from within one cross-platform user interface.
- One single installer, providing
- all user interfaces,
- out-of-the-box compatibility for all supported compilers,
- a feature set that allows easy integration with the vast majority of build automation systems and IDEs,
- the ability to upload results to the QA Verify Quality Management System
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Linux RHEL 5 (32 & 64-bit)
- Solaris 10 (64-bit)
- New Cross Platform GUI
- Command Line
- Makefile Integration
- Tightly Integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio™ 2010 and 2012, (2013 available soon)
- Tightly Integrated with Eclipse™ based IDEs (e.g. CodeWarrior and Wind River Workbench™)
- Model-Driven Development Environments (e.g. Rhapsody™)
- Continuous Integration Environments (e.g. Jenkins™)
- Cross Platform Analysis Project Management
|MISRA C: 2004|
|MISRA C :2012|